Today, Rob and Jen and their two children -- Lauren and Jonathan -- live life to the fullest. And it's all thanks to a generous donor!
Do you want to inspire and educate youth about registering as a donor?
Become a Donate Life Educator!
Donate Life Educators share their story and educate students, primarily in high school health and science classes, so that students are prepared to make their decision to register as an organ, eye, and tissue donor when they apply for their first driver's license.
This training reviews our high school programs, the presentation, and prepares volunteers to act as school and community educators on behalf of Donate Life Northwest.
If you are a member of, or interested in joining, our group of Donate Life Educators, attending this training is mandatory once per school year. We welcome all new and returning volunteers interested in learning more about our high school programs.
Volunteers must attend a Donate Life 101 orientation prior to attending this advanced training. See our calendar for upcoming dates.
- Introduction to School Outreach programs and policies
- Information about flexibility, online presentations, and this school year
- Overview of materials and processes
- Review of school presentation
- **Please note that this training will take place over Zoom. Please ensure you have the appropriate technology needed.**
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503-494-7888.