Register as a Donor at DMV

Are you registered as an organ, eye and tissue donor?  Be sure your family knows. The donor code is powerful!  Both Oregon and Washington have passed the Revised Uniform Anatomical Gift Act.

In Oregon you have a "D" on your driver's license, permit or ID card. In Washington you have a  on your driver's license, permit or ID card. 

To join the donor registry, go to a DMV field office in Oregon or Washington or sign up online

Both ways of registering mean the same thing and are equally powerful.

Note: Donor Cards are no longer used in Oregon, and your will may not be available when needed.