Interested in volunteering?
Without volunteers, Donate Life Northwest could not reach the residents in our vast service area of Oregon and Clark County, Washington. View this Power Point to see our Ambassadors in action! To get started as a volunteer:
1. Sign up
Please fill out and submit this New Ambassador form. Staff will respond within 1-2 weeks.
2. Attend an Orientation and Trainings
Check our Volunteer Calendar for upcoming trainings and to RSVP. If you cannot attend, please contact us. A webinar or individual training can be arranged.
- Donate Life 101: New Ambassador Orientation. Learn about our mission and organization, volunteer roles, and community outreach tools.
- Donate Life 201: Ongoing educational and skill development workshops; topic varies.
- Donate Life 301: Advanced training; mandatory for all school-based volunteers (see Donate Life Educators page).
Already a Volunteer?
- Explore our tools and ideas to promote donation in your community!
- Check our Volunteer Calendar and RSVP for a community event.
- Commemorate the life of your loved in a personalized quilt square. Or, request a quilt for display in your community.
- Planning a memorial, celebration, donor drive, community table, or a Gather for Good? Let us know! We can send you free informational materials.
- Volunteers can directly support programs through various fundraising events and activities. Visit Ways to Give to begin!
For more information, contact volunteers(at)donatelifenw.org or call our Community Outreach Coordinator at 503-494-3525.