Our downloadable resources are free to copy and distribute for educational purposes. Hard copies of printed materials can be requested online.
Donor Registration Form
- Oregon Donor Registration Form / Formulario del Registro de Donante, Oregon
- Washington Donor Registry: www.lcnw.org
Visit our Youtube Channel for several more videos in English and Espanol.
Request presentations or materials for Communities.
- Donation in the United States: Talking Points
Done Vida - Brochure/Folleto
Living Kidney Donation - Brochure/Folleto
- Fact Sheet: Age, Health Issues & Donation
- For detailed information, download our free Go Recycle Yourself curriculum.
Communities of Faith - Comunidades de Fe
National Donor Sabbath is a time for people of all faiths to honor those who have given the lifesaving and healing gift of organ, eye and tissue donation. Donate Life Northwest is available year-round to work with communities of faith, to bring the message of donation to congregations throughout Oregon and Southwest Washington.
Call 503-494-3525 to speak with our Community Engagement Coordinator about getting your faith community involved with workshops, presentations, film screenings, donor drives or material distribution. Materiales y videos disponsibles en espanol.
- Download the free Recycle Yourself curriculum and multimedia teaching resources at GoRecycleYourself.com
National Donate Life Month - Mes Nacional Done Vida
To view and download web banners, Facebook images, and ads to share, visit http://donatelife.net/NDLM/