Lillian "Lily" Rodriguez's death was unexpected and devastating, but her family finds some peace in knowing that she blessed others with the gift of life.
Trivia Night! February 9th, 7 PM
Join us for a free online Trivia Night on Thursday, February 9th at 7:00 PM to celebrate donation, transplant, and our amazing community! Win some DLNW Swag, some I Hearts Guts awesomeness, and eternal bragging rights. Our Trivia Night honors National Donor Day which is observed every year on February 14th. National Donor Day was started in 1998 by the Saturn Corporation and its partner, the United Auto Workers, and is supported by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. National Donor Day is a day to recognize those who have given and received the gift of life through organ, eye and tissue donation.
To register, click here. Registration closes on Friday, February 3.
- Trivia will take place over Zoom. Questions will be asked per round and teams will be given time at the end of the round in breakout rooms to discuss their answers before submitting.
- Trivia includes general knowledge trivia and donation / transplant trivia.
- Answers will be submitted by the team captain via a Google Form for each round.
- No more than 6 members per team, but since it's virtual, team members can be located anywhere!
- The event starts at 7:00pm, but the Zoom will open at 6:30pm to get everyone signed in and set up with their teams.
- Prizes will be awarded for the top three teams, as well as the team with the best team name!
- Space is limited. Sign up and secure your spot early!
- People in the same household may join the Zoom from a single device, but they still count as multiple people for the purposes of team size limits-- we are trying to keep it fair in terms of brain power.
- We recommend taking notes while the questions are asked so that you can better discuss with your team during the breakout rooms.
- The team captain will need to be able to be on Zoom and also able to fill out and submit the Google Form simultaneously. We recommend choosing a Team Captain who is comfortable with this and either is on a computer and can have both open at once, or has multiple devices.
- Make sure your Zoom name is accurate. Team captains will give us the names of the people on their teams, and only those whose names match will be let into the Zoom. If there are issues with that, or changes in team members, please contact us and let us know the name to expect so that we may let you in to the Zoom.
- Don't have a team? Contact us directly before registering and we can work something out or connect you to other solo players.
- Trivia is on the honor system. We are trusting that everyone is honest and is not looking up answers on their devices during the sessions.