Faced with so many health problems, many people would have given up. But Mike has faced it with courage and determination. Now, with a donated heart, a donated kidney, and enthusiasm, he's moving forward.
This year, everyone can be a Lifesaver!
Lifesavers Breakfast, Saturday, November 13, 2021
9:30 a.m. inspiring program, and the areas largest virtual gathering of the organ, eye, and tissue donation and transplant community. VIDEO WILL LIVESTREAM ON THIS PAGE, recording available after the premiere
Lifesavers Sponsors Needed: Connect your business or organization to the vibrant Donate Life community with your commitment of support for programs that inform and inspire more gifts of life, sight, and health. Contact Alexis@DonateLifeNW.org for details.
Lifesavers Match Campaign: Now, more than ever, Lifesavers contributions are essential to sustaining the programs of Donate Life Northwest to educate, encourage, and empower more gifts of life, sight, and health. Leadership volunteers have issued a Matching Challenge for repeat, increased, and new commitments, matched dollar-for-dollar. Please do your part using one of the following forms:
Click here to set up pledge with a Card for recurring (For automatic monthly, quarterly, or annual gifts. To count entire pledge for Match, be sure to specify # of recurrences or end date.)
For questions, contact Alexis at email@example.com
2020 Video Program:
Recipe from Chef Mike Hargett's Cooking Demo, click here
Facebook recording of livestream: click here.
Find full versions of Justice's, Teresa's & other Stories of Hope on YouTube channel
Timestamp links to watch specific sections of the Lifesavers Program:
- 1:00 Slides (sponsors, memorials, recipients);
- 5:00 Mike Hargett cooking demo;
- 30:00 Leslie Brock welcome to main program;
- 31:24 Sponsor thanks;
- 31:52 Pacific Northwest Transplant Bank staff video;
- 34:35 Kelly Laschkewitsch and Legacy Health;
- 37:26 Aimeé Adelmann introduces DLNW programs;
- 42:13 preview clip, in-hospital Donor Walk, from donation-process documentary;
- 46:39 Donor Family Group;
- 50:57 Erase the Wait mentee, Jenny (waiting for transplant) & Mike (heart & kidney recipient)
- 56:52 Ambassadors, Marilyn (kidney recipient), and Nicole (kidney donor);
- 1:07:24 Justice clip (liver recipient - see full Story of Hope in playlist);
- 1:08:39 Teresa clip (cornea recipient - see full Story of Hope in playlist);
- 1:09:43 Amy Joyce, DMV;
- 1:12:04 Mark (tissue recipient);
- 1:15:21 Volunteer of the Year, Balinda Olive Beltran;
- 1:22:02 Sally Showman & baby Luke;
- 1:24:43 Match Campaign to preserve vital Donate Life Northwest programs.
Thank You 2020 Sponsors!
Stevens Integrated Solutions