Donate Life Northwest gratefully accepts gifts of goods and services ("in-kind") from a variety of individuals and businesses each year. With a small staff and limited office space, we cannot accept many items, but in-kind support in the following areas can help Donate Life Northwest concentrate funds on lifesaving programs.
Wish List: Raffle
Vacation and "staycation" packages are they key to this vital fundraiser! Check out the list below, and recent prize packages, here. If you can help with the next raffle, please contact us by the end of January.
- Vacation lodging
- Airline tickets
- Gift certificates to restaurants, spas, boutiques, luxury stores
- Flexible-date tickets for performing arts and entertainment
- Experience Packages, wine tastings, escape rooms, adventure tours
- Latest tech goodies (iPads, Fitbits, etc.)
Wish List: Tabor Trot
This annual gathering and fun walk is an opportunity to connect with the vibrant and loyal community. If you can help with Tabor Trot, please contact us by early March.
- Healthy snacks (500 ea. or more)
- Gift cards, getaways, or other fabulous giveaways
If you can help with this wish list, or you have another in-kind gift you think might be of use, please contact the Development Coordinator at 503.494.5388 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your support helps inform, inspire and save lives!