Justice's transplant was a gift of hope. We are lucky that Justice is able to play, grow, learn, and love. Everyone should have that chance.
Donate Life Northwest gratefully accepts needed gifts of goods and services ("in-kind") from a variety of individuals and businesses each year. With a small staff and limited space, we cannot accept many items, but in-kind support in the following areas can help Donate Life Northwest concentrate funds on lifesaving programs.
For 2022, flexible and safe prizes are needed for spring and summer raffle and fundraising incentives with a community of supporters that includes many who are especially vulnerable to the effects of Covid-19. Check out the list below for examples. If you can help with gift cards or other items, please contact us as soon as possible.
- Vacation lodging & airline vouchers with wide date flexibility
- Gift certificates, especially with online options, pickup/delivery, extended expirations, etc.
- Flexible-date tickets, especially for venues able to allow for distancing
- Virtual/online experience/entertainment packages: escape rooms, mystery theater, karaoke, performances, art/craft workshops, museum tours, etc.
- (Though great experiences anywhere in OR, SW WA, or popular destinations are welcome, we have a lodging commitment in the Lincoln City area and would love help building a package around that.)
If you can help with this wish list, or you have another in-kind gift you think might be of use, please contact the Development Coordinator at 503.494.5388 or email@example.com.
Your support helps inform, inspire, and save lives!