An average kidney transplant lasts between 10-15 years. The kidney Ken received from his mother has lasted over 45 years -- still going strong and looking forward to the future.
2021 Chicken Poop Raffle X2!!
Update: Folks are so excited to show they give a cr*p about educating and empowering organ, eye, and tissue donors, we will add a second raffle with the same prizes when first one sells out. Chickens will select each winner for each raffle, separately. So, each ticket still has 1 in 100 odds. Tickets for only 100 squares are available for each clucking great Raffle to give Donate Life Northwest programs some needed scratch. Get your $50 tickets today, then tune in here on October 1st when Cacciatori the chicken will give a cr*p for a good cause, and "select" the winning squares.
Process your payment online by clicking here.
Problem with the form, want to pay another way, or have questions? Email Carolina@DonateLifeNW.org or call 503.494.5388 M-Th.
Grand Prize: 7-Night Luxury resort stay at winner's choice of Mexico destinations!
Whether you choose Los Cabos, Puerto Puerto Peñasco, Nuevo Vallarta, Acapulco, or Riviera Maya, your Master Room features a king-size bed, a bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub and private terrace. Up to two children under the age of 12 stay free. The Grand Mayan resorts offer a wide variety of activities, spas, and dining, as well as beautiful water features to explore. Nuevo Vallarta features a massive assortment of pools, with swim-up bars, infinity pools, kid's aqua park, wave pools, and lazy river and is home to the region’s premier courses—The Nayar Course and the Norman Signature Course, as well as a 10-hole lakes course. Riviera Maya features fantastic dining options, with the only Cirque du Soleil dinner show in Mexico. Golfers enjoy the Nicklaus Par Three Experience. The Acapulco luxury resort pampers guests with its spacious rooms, private pools, and sprawling Lazy River. At Los Cabos, a triple-tiered expanse of crystal-clear pools stretches out between swaying palm trees, culminating on the shores of a brilliant white-sand beach. Or, arrive at the resort in Puerto Penasco, and enter a land of magic and fascination. Seated between the Sea of Cortez and the Sonoran Desert, Puerto Penasco is a unique environment made for stargazing, adventure, and exploration. Reservations can be made up to 12 months in advance through certificate issuer, auction vacations, and certificates are good for 24 months.
Airfare, food, beverage and optional activities are not included. Upgrades, activities and entertainment like Cirque du Soleil may be available for extra fees at booking. Guests are responsible for a resort fee and tax of $12.50 per night, which covers Wi-Fi, fitness center and one-way transportation to the hotel (return ground transport can be arranged for fee at booking). Blackout dates are the weeks of Christmas and New Years. Estimated fair market value, $1,800.
Second Place Prize: Grand Lodge
McMenamins Grand Lodge welcomes you for an evening in the midst of Forest Grove farmland and vineyards, with onsite restaurants, bars, movie theater, soaking pool, spa & gardens. One night for two in a queen European room, Sunday-Friday, exp. 6/3/22. Then, whether you feel like cooking or letting them do it for you, Bob's Red Mill whole grain store and restaurant will make your visit delicious with a $50 gift card. Finally, $50 to spend at ¿Por Qué No? Taqueria will at least transport your taste buds south of the border. Thanks to McMenamins, Bob's Red Mill, & ¿Por Qué No? for contributions. Estimated total fair market value, $180
Third Place Prize: ilani
Visit the ilani gaming, dining, and entertainment destination on Cowlitz tribal lands just north of Vancouver, where your $100 gift card is good for fabulous dining options like Michael Jordan Steakhouse, big-name entertainment from Gladys Knight to Trevor Noah, or a number of shopping options, including Ruby Blue with signature brands like Crislu, Swarovski, Brighton, Alex and Ani, Loungefly and Michael Kors. Also includes $25 gift cards for ¿Por Qué No? Taqueria & Bob's Red Mill. Thanks to ilani, Bob's Red Mill, & ¿Por Qué No? for contributions. Estimated total fair market value, $150
Raffle Fast Facts:
- Tickets for each square are $50.
- Only 100 tickets available, per raffle.
- If first 100 tickets sell out, second Raffle with duplicate prizes will be added - with tickets for second raffle, starting with "B1". Chickens will select each winner for raffle one, then select each winner for raffle two - separately. Odds for each ticket 1 in 100, or better.
- Raffle ticket purchases are not charitable contributions for tax purposes.
- No one under 18 years of age can purchase tickets, nor are they eligible to win prizes.
- DLNW staff and family members residing in their household are not eligible.
- The drawing (via chicken pooping on grid of numbered squares) will be held in Portland, Oregon, October 1st, at or around noon, weather & chicken mood permitting. Livestream information will be on this webpage, where any needed rescheduling will also be noted.
- Three judges with no knowledge of who purchased what ticket/square number will evaluate on-the-line poops to determine one winner per poop.
- First winner is Grand Prize, then second poop determines second place, and so forth. Drawing for second raffle held immediately following first raffle.
- If chicken "selects" an unsold square, that poop won't count.
- Winning numbers will be published here, and official winners’ names will be published, here and elsewhere.
- Full rules are available here.