Faced with so many health problems, many people would have given up. But Mike has faced it with courage and determination. Now, with a donated heart, a donated kidney, and enthusiasm, he's moving forward.
Gather for good with your own fundraiser for Donate Life Northwest!
Introduce your friends, family, and coworkers to the Donate Life Northwest mission, and let them know their financial contribution will help save lives and improve health!
- Book clubs, game days, craft nights
- Your own challenge or ?-a-thon
- Garage, craft or other sales (see eBay information, below)
- And, of course, transplant anniversaries, birthdays, celebrations of life, annual memorials, and giving holidays are perfect occasions.
Involve your workplace or ask your favorite business to help save lives:
- Promote a Donate Life Day: share organ, eye, and tissue donation information and contribute a portion of sales
- Choose Donate Life Northwest as your designated charity for employee "jeans day" or similar collection
- Visit the Corporate Partnership page for more ways to get your organization involved
- GoFundMe Charity: Customize and share your own online fundraiser at charity.gofundme.com/donatelifenw
- Facebook & Instagram: Facebook fundraisers and Instagram donation stickers encourage support
- eBay sellers can choose Donate Life Northwest to receive some or all proceeds, and receive a charitable gift receipt through PayPal Giving Fund
- Bottle Drop: Can & bottle recycling can save lives, too! Give from your account at bottledropcenters.com/fundraiser/donate-life-northwest/
- Other Stuff: Your fantastic gift card or item that everyone would love could be a fit for the Raffle, and a car, truck or other vehicle - running or not - can help save lives.