Gather for Good
Turn any gathering into a fundraiser for Donate Life Northwest!
Introduce your friends, family, coworkers, or to the Donate Life Northwest mission, and let them know that their financial contribution will help save lives and improve health! Planning a "Gather for Good" can be as simple as setting out donation envelopes, or as elaborate as a themed gathering, featuring a speaker and/or a Threads of Life quilt. Some examples of fundraisers that have supported Donate Life Northwest programs:
- Celebrations of life, birthdays, transplant anniversaries, reunions
- Oscar Night, Super Bowl parties, holiday parties
- Dinner parties, book clubs, game days, craft nights
- Garage, bake, craft or other sales (see eBay information, below)
Involve your workplace or ask your favorite business to help save lives:
- Promote a Donate Life Day: share organ, eye, and tissue donation information and contribute a portion of sales
- Choose Donate Life Northwest as your designated charity for employee "jeans day" or similar collection
- Visit the Corporate Partnership page for more ways to get your organization involved
Not up for face-to-face fundraising and rather go digital?
- GoFundMe Charity: Customize and share your own online fundraiser at charity.gofundme.com/donatelifenw
- eBay sellers can choose Donate Life Northwest to receive some or all proceeds, and receive a charitable gift receipt through PayPal Giving Fund
- Bottle Drop: Give from your account at bottledropcenters.com/fundraiser/donate-life-northwest/
- Facebook & Instagram: Give or fundraise for Donate Life Northwest