An average kidney transplant lasts between 10-15 years. The kidney Ken received from his mother has lasted over 45 years -- still going strong and looking forward to the future.
Gather for Good with your own fundraiser for Donate Life Northwest!
Introduce your friends, family, coworkers, or to the Donate Life Northwest mission, and let them know their financial contribution will help save lives and improve health!
- Transplant anniversaries, birthdays, celebrations of life, and giving holidays
- Book clubs, game days, craft nights
- Your own challenge or ?-a-thon
- Garage, craft or other sales (see eBay information, below)
Involve your workplace or ask your favorite business to help save lives:
- Promote a Donate Life Day: share organ, eye, and tissue donation information and contribute a portion of sales
- Choose Donate Life Northwest as your designated charity for employee "jeans day" or similar collection
- Visit the Corporate Partnership page for more ways to get your organization involved
- GoFundMe Charity: Customize and share your own online fundraiser at charity.gofundme.com/donatelifenw
- Facebook & Instagram: Facebook fundraisers and Instagram donation stickers encourage support
- eBay sellers can choose Donate Life Northwest to receive some or all proceeds, and receive a charitable gift receipt through PayPal Giving Fund
- Bottle Drop: Can & bottle recycling can save lives, too! Give from your account at bottledropcenters.com/fundraiser/donate-life-northwest/
- Other Stuff: Fantastic item everyone would love could be a fit for the Raffle, and a car, truck or other vehicle - running or not - can help save lives.